This week is mostly full of development environment improvements to make tweaks and balances in future updates easier. However, I did squeeze in some features and fixes some might find interesting. Happy slaying!
– Ambient night sounds.
– Switch Pro controller support.
– Inventory boxes more clearly show empty and full slots.
– Redefined keyboard controls.
– Environment lighting and colours adjusted.
– Fixed issue with blood decals suddenly disappearing.
– Fixed a bug where a player dying in the start position froze the game over screen.