Welcome to the first of many (hopefully weekly) updates. These updates apply to all closed-beta users and focus on many bug fixes and interface improvements.
– Fixed player/camera movement issues when playing at high FPS.
– Fixed inconsistent flash effect on items and charge indicator at high FPS.
– Fixed players being able to hurt themselves with weapons.
– Fixed issue where player resurrection circle was not appearing.
– Fixed mouse cursor not hiding while the game is running.
– Fixed an issue with jittering health bar regeneration.
– Improved AI path calculation.
New Minor Features
– Interface updated to show currently held item.
– Added a new alert notification system.
– Increased zombie movement speed.
– Increased item durability.
– Reconfigured gamepad controls.